Friday, March 27, 2020

Show schedule 2020

(updated 11/18/20)

I usually sell my beads at the Pike Place Market in Seattle, but due to the pandemic I’m not there now.  I’ve photographed most of my inventory and you can see photos of it on my Facebook page, Isis Ray Handmade Glass Beads.  My website www.IsisRay.com has some of my work available through Shopify, and I add more things all the time. Starting on November 18, more work will be available online at the Best of the NW show.  I will return to the market eventually, not sure when!

 I and other Market vendors are giving part of their proceeds back at this site:                        https://pikeplacemarketfoundation.org/charitablemarketplace/products/


November 18 through December 3:  Best of the NW ONLINE NOW!  https://www.bestofthenorthwestart.org/isis-ray.html

CANCELLED:  NW Flower and Garden Show, WA State Convention Center, Seattle February 17-21, 2021
BUT IT WILL RETURN February 9-13, 2022!

1 comment:

Mammagussi said...

I still have a zipper pull that I bought from you in 2011. I take it out to admire when I travel and feel a bit like I need comfort. I also look at it when I am a little sad, or even when happy. It is always a bright spot in my day.