Sunday, November 25, 2012

Show and Market Schedule



2019 SCHEDULE

I sell my work year round in the North Arcade of the PIKE PLACE MARKET in Seattle. My beads are there at least once a week for most of the year, more in the summer.

MARKET SCHEDULE: updated  3/22/2020
I set up in the north arcade west side, or on the bridge, and often in the pavilion in summer.
It's a good idea to check my schedule in the morning to make sure I haven't changed my mind!
I also have a facebook page for beads:  Isis Ray Handmade Glass Beads
This COVID-19 outbreak is affecting business and it might just spur me on into selling things online!  I will try to get something going.  🙏 I have put a few things for sale in my website www.IsisRay.com and I will try to put more on my Facebook page too.  You can always contact me for photos of what I have in store.

BACK AT THE MARKET:  when it reopens for the artists.

UPCOMING SHOWS:

October 30-November 1:  The Gathering of the Guilds in Portland, Oregon Convention Center
New dates due to the virus!
           
ISIS RAY. 
PO BOX 1051
CARNATION, WA 98014 www.IsisRay.com,  isisbeads@comcast.net
425-333-6338

No comments: